Support & FAQ's
AddOn Voices - Apollo speaker support
Apollo Push-to-talk Set-up Video
Click here for the AddOn Apollo Voices user guide.
Alexa App Set-up Note
During set-up of the Apollo in the Alexa App, depending on which version of the app is being used, certain Android and iOS users may see 'Jumbo AMA' appear during the set-up of the speaker. Simply click 'OK' / 'Continue' to complete set-up successfully.
Amazon Music Unlimited
With every purchase of the Apollo speaker, get 3 months free trial of Amazon Music Unlimited worth £29.97/$29.97/€29.97. Offer commences January 7th 2020.
Now Up until 6th January
4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited For Only £0.99. Visit www.amazon.co.uk/music/unlimited for more details. Offer applies to new users only. Terms and conditions apply.
- Remember to charge your speaker regularly
- Check your smartphone (or other such device) is connected via Bluetooth and that your Alexa App is open on your device
- Please remember that the range of the Bluetooth connection is 10-15m
- Occasionally the Amazon Alexa App may appear to 'freeze' on certain screens; in this case simply close the app and re-open
- Whilst out and about, you can connect to the internet for us with Alexa via WiFi zones or using your mobile data (4G min required)
- Double check any battery optimisation applications are not conflicting with usage of the Alexa app or speaker connection